Authors at animelunatics.com or any of its subsidiaries are not responsible for any content linked or referred to in their page(s) – If any damage occurs by the use of information presented in the aforementioned page(s), only the original poster of the linked or embedded content might be liable, not the people who has linked to said content. Note that Animelunatics.com and its subsidiaries do not host any video content on its servers.
Animelunatics.com and its subsidiaries simply link or embed content that was uploaded to popular third-party online video hosting sites like Veoh.com / Dailymotion.com / Youtube.com / Google Video etc by users of these third-party sites. To the best of our knowledge, all these users sign a contract with these third-party sites when they set up their accounts that asks them to only upload original content. By clicking on any links to videos while surfing on Animelunatics.com or any of its subsidiaries you watch content hosted on these third party sites and we cannot take responsibility for any content hosted therein.
We do not promote any illegal conduct of any kind. If you believe your content has been infringed upon by any of the linked content on our site(s), please follow the DMCA steps noted below and get in touch with us.
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by any of our blog posts, we need you to send us a proper notification. All notices should comply with the notification requirements of the DMCA. You MUST provide the following information:
Identify yourself as either:
- The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
- A person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled by providing us the exact location of the infringing file with the exact link(s).
- Provide us the web address under which the link has been published.
- Provide your contact information which includes, your full name, address and telephone number.
- State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
- State that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- (For more details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).)
You should be aware that, under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys fees.
If your request applies to more than one link on Animelunatics.com and any of its subsidiaries, please make sure that all links are complete.
Please make sure you can receive messages on the e-mail address from which you contact us. Invalid email addresses will be ignored.
A proper notification MUST contain the information above and be in ENGLISH, or it may be IGNORED.
Send DMCA notifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your understanding.